ZenoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! Empty PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!

Post  stagster48 Wed May 12, 2010 1:27 am

Hello to anyone who will see this, which might not be anyone. I was thinking about all the good times I had in ZMS and although I know this server will never open again, I was wondering if anyone actually plays Global Maplestory. I have been on and off for some time, but I have been making a comeback recently and I have no one to talk to Sad . If ANYONE plays GMS, please comment here and maybe we can work something out. If not, still comment here, I would like to talk to the good folks who I used to play this server with.
~Matt

stagster48
Zenoian

Back to top Go down

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! Empty Re: PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!

Post  *Mike* Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

yo...im still here...sorta...

*Mike*
ZenoADMIN

Back to top Go down

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!! Empty Re: PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!

Post  stagster48 Thu May 13, 2010 2:49 am

How can you still be here sorta? lol, the server isn't ever up, this website was useless, or so i thought. I guess you're just coming back for the nostalgia like I am. I wish it would go back up this summer, that would be awesome..

stagster48
Zenoian

Back to top Go down

Post  *Mike* Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm

it was good while it lasted

*Mike*
ZenoADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  stagster48 Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm

too true... *writes down on sticky not* NEED to get in touch with Will....

stagster48
Zenoian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum